Equal opportunities for all.
Equal opportunities for all.
Write to us, we will come back to you by email
The particular guide provides information regarding the precise steps you need to take in order to connect to PM² Center website, navigate through it and participate in an exam.
This guide applies only to the PM² Center website, which addresses to those who wish to participate in an exam and acquire a PM² Certification.
In order to create an account, you have to perform the following steps:
NOTE: It is suggested to use Google Chrome browser, in order to be able to participate in the exam you want.
IMPORTANT: It is required to fill in all the fields with an asterisk. It is not mandatory to fill in the Organisation Name and the VAT Number, but if you belong to an organization you need to fill in those fields, in order to invoice.
• Click on Available Exams that appears on the left side menu.
• Click on Register Now on the particular exam that you want to complete.
• If you have a Coupon Code (Voucher Code), fill it in the respective field and click on APPLY.
• Click on PayPal.
• If you want to pay with PayPal:
1. Enter your email or mobile phone in the respective field.
2. Click on Next.
3. Fill in your credit or debit card details (Country/Region, Card number, Expiration date, CSC, First name, Last name) in the respective fields.
4. Fill in your billing address and your contact information in the respective fields.
5. Choose whether you would like to create a PayPal account or not and click on Pay Now.
• If you want to pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card:
1. Click on Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card.
2. Follow the same procedure described earlier regarding payment with PayPal.
! You can participate to the PM² Basic Certification Exam at any date and time. You can either take it as soon as you make the payment and/ or apply your voucher, or at any other time by clicking on Available Exams and then on Take Exam appearing below the PM² Basic Certification Exam. For the rest of the PM² Certification Exams you must reserve a slot in advance. Exam slots are being conducted on working days. You can find available Exam slots up to one month in advance.
In order to start your Exam, please perform the following steps:
NOTE: It is not mandatory to answer all the questions in turn. You can navigate from question to question and answer in any order you want.
NOTE: The process of matching your identification details can take up to 2 working days.
NOTE: You have to log in your account in order to save and/or share your certificate. If you are not logged in, you can only view it.
NOTE: Please be careful not to write PM2 instead of PM².
An exam review can be requested when a candidate believes that a problem or an event has prevented them
from successfully completing or succeeding a PM² Alliance Certification Exam. Should the request for review be
directly related to one or more exam questions, the details of the problem must be clearly explained, and the
necessary information provided (i.e. e-Voucher or Test number, question number and/or a description of the
question). This will allow for the PM² Alliance Certification Reviews & Appeals Committee (CRAC) to identify the
question and review the claim.
An appeal can only be made on ground of the following:
• exam platform irregularity during the exam
• specific question irregularity
• unfair dismissal or exam suspension
In both cases, the request should be submitted formally to the attention of the PM² Alliance Certification
Reviews & Appeals Committee (CRAC) within 5 working days of the exam’s date/incident. The PM² Alliance
will acknowledge the receipt of the request for review or appeal automatically, will conduct all necessary
validation in a constructive, impartial and timely manner, and will provide an answer within 10 working days.
The outcome decision of the Committee will be final. A record of the complaint, including any subsequent
action(s) taken, and the decision made will be maintained by the PM² Center. All information pertaining to the
complaint will remain confidential.
Should the PM² Alliance Certification Reviews & Appeals Committee (CRAC) acknowledge a mistake in a
question, the procedure will be to remove the question from the exam and the candidate’s final score will be
recalculated based on the remaining number of valid questions. The PM² Center Certification Reviews &
Appeals Committee (CRAC) is comprised of the following three members:
1. PM² Alliance Certifications Coordinator
2. PM² Center Expert 1 and Expert 2
Please also note the following:
▪ Candidates accept the rules of the examination once they start an exam, therefore, appeals against
the exam rules as published on the exam invitations and communicated at the beginning of the exam
session, will result a negative outcome.
▪ In order to safeguard the credibility of the exam and its fairness to future candidates, the wording of
the questions and their answers will not be communicated.
▪ Please visit and review the sections Problem and Complaint Handling at the following page:
▪ For further information, please contact [email protected] with the subject of Certification Review